Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Sun and Moon Craft Kits



MAKE THESE YOURSELF - Glass Square Pendant Kit with Gift Tin - Includes Free Tutorial and all Supplies


Yesterday my new craft kit from Sun and Moon Craft kits arrived. I am so excited to try something new. I wish I was feeling better, I have been having a gallstone attack almost a week now ~ I'm tired of the pain and have no energy which really sucks when I have so many things I want to do. Anyway, I came accross this Etsy store ~ Sun and Moon and she sells everything you need to make glass pendants and scrabble tile pendants. I am thinking I will make a couple the way the instructions tell me and I will use the rest of the supplies to experiment with ~ YAY ! I would recommend to anyone that wants to try making these to purchase one of her kits. They come with everything you need, instructions and Excellent customer service. Great party idea too ! Simply click on the title above and it will take you right over there to her shop.

No comments: