Saturday, May 23, 2009

Felt CHicks



I am so excited that I have another ETSY store now ! It's almost up and running ~ YAY
For about a month now I really have not been feeling to well (Gallstone issues) I have rarely been up to sitting in my studio and working with clay, so I have been going a bit crazy. Anybody that has spent any time with me knows I love all kinds of crafts and have tried many.
I needed to think of something I could do to pass the time since I am no good and just sitting and watching TV or even just sitting still, so I started making things with felt and they turned out really cute. My partner in Crime (Jade) ...I mean crafts will be joining me soon, making Felt creations for the Felt Chicks store. I am making snap clips, headbands, keychains and more with them. I have checked out what others are doing on ETSY with Felt and there is tons competition with this type of item, so hopefully mine (and Jades)will be good enough to stand out and attract buyers. If not I guess we will just have a bunch of cute felt items to give out as Gifts ~ LOL

No comments: