Sunday, May 10, 2009

Had a Good Cry Lately ?




I had a good cry last night, at the end of the movie 7 pounds. If you enjoy a great story ending with a good sob be sure and watch this one. It stars Will Smith and Rosario Dawson.

Need another good tearjerker to add to the list ? Nights is Rodanthe is another must see. I really didn't know anything about this movie when I started watching it, but knew I wanted to see it because I loved the Stars ~ Richard Gere and Diane Lane. By the end of the movie I was sobbing, not just a few tears rolling downing my cheeks but honest to goodess crying.

If you are done with the tissues and just want to see a cute movie that's kind of silly I recommend Bedtime Stories with Adam Sandler. I bought this one and my family and I have watched it a few times already in the last month.

No comments: