Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th - 2009


Happy 4th of July !

I am so grateful for all our Brave Men and Women serving in Iraq as well as other areas in the world ~ Thank you for protecting our FREEDOM !

The kids are out of school now as of last Thursday. Lacey will be starting Junior High as a 7th grader at Hunter Jr. High when she goes back to school in August and Cam will return at the end of this month as a 5th Grader. He is looking forward to being the only Paschall at Valley Crest at not having all of Lacey's friends scream out his name and give him hugs. Honestly I think he will miss them.

Mike got the boat out yesterday, checked out everything, made a couple of small repairs and cleaned it up. We are hoping to have it in the water in a couple of weeks.

Lacey will be at Girls camp all next week and Cam and I have plans to see movies, go to Hollywood Connection and the Centennial Park pool.

Next Month is Cruefest 2 and the Walk to Cure Diabetes at Wheeler Farm.
If you have made a Donation to JDRF ~ Thank you very much. I have had so much going on that I have not gotten Thank you cards out, but please know that we are very grateful !
I have tons of inventory and plan to have a fundraiser ~ I just need to set a date.

I hope you all have a fun and safe 4th of July !

No comments: