Sunday, January 31, 2010

Angels on Stage

I received a request for a Custom Etsy Order yesterday. I feel honored to be creating pendants for this Fabulous Group of people and just wish I lived near them in Northern California so that I could attend their upcoming performance of the Jungle Book. Please click on "Angels on Stage" above and it will take you over to their site. Thanks so much Nina for choosing me to make these for you.

I think it's amazing how we grow so much as people when we have a child with a disease or dissability. We learn not to "Sweat the Small Stuff" and Learn to Turn negatives in to positives. I have tried to Teach this to Cameron as well and he is an Awesome Student. He tells me from time to time that as much as Diabetes Sucks he is so glad that I don't work outside the home anymore. We are always talking about how if it werent for his Diabetes we would do this or that differently. I am so proud of him and think our family is stronger and closer beacause of him. Don't get me wrong there are bad days with tears and anger but the good definitely outweigh the bad.

No comments: