Thursday, December 13, 2007

Happy Holidays !



It's been awhile since I have had time to post, this is such a crazy time of year !
The Saturday after Thanksgiving I participated in a Holiday open house/Sale at Jana's house. Our turnout was not as big as we hoped but still a great time and always fun to be with my claymates ! It seems like I have been going non stop since then creating Holiday items and loving every minute of it. It is so cold here right now I can't think of a better way to spend my time. My crochet hooks and pens have been especially popular.

Cameron has finally started to give his own shots, I am so proud of him !! He knew the nurses would be asking him at his appt. on Monday so he tried it on Sunday night. The nurses and Dr. Donaldson showered him with praise and even a few gifts as a reward. The order was placed for his pump and he will be getting started with it at the end of January. We are all excited about that !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seems like so long ago that Cam was getting shots. What a tough kid...